In today’s epidemic era, no one wants to stay in long queues at SIM Registration Centers to register their SIM cards while they have more important matters to address.
To make it easy for individuals to register their SIM cards, Vodafone Ghana has laid out some simple steps to complete Vodafone Biometric Registration at our convenience without having to travel to multiple centers.
Before we begin the process, kindly recheck the following list of basic requirements; after you have met all of them, we are ready to begin:
- Please ensure that you are the owner of the Vodafone SIM card you are trying to register.
- To complete the registration process, you will be asked security questions on your SIM usage.
- Please have your National Identity Card (“Ghana Card”) ready as it is required to complete the registration process.
If you meet the aforementioned conditions, you should now take the following steps to complete the Vodafone SIM card re-registration process:
Steps To Complete Vodafone SIM Biometric Registration
- Visit the official Vodafone websiteand scroll to the bottom for the option. OR visit the Vodafone SIM Registration Portal.
- Enter your Vodafone number.
- Enter the answer to the security question you’re asked in the space provided.
- Fill out the registration form (do well to follow the instructions).
- A One-Time-Pin (OTP) will be sent to your number, use it to fill the option given you accordingly.
- Confirm the One-Time-Pin (OTP)
- Click on Complete the SIM registration.
You should be notified that your registration is complete once you complete step 7. You will see it on your screen and receive an SMS with instructions on how to complete the biometric registration procedure if the process is completed.
Kindly submit your news stories to email@example.com